Saturday, August 25, 2012

my Burger Lab, Taman SEA (Sea Park)

Also read: my Burger Lab (First experience)


My burger experience rankings. Click on links to read more:
Sixth place: Chilli's Cheeseburger, KLCC/Midvalley




If you have not tried Burger Lab, you should! It is after all one of the best burgers found in KL and its freshly made. The burger's bun is also fantastic and no other burger buns can beat Burger Labs ones.

The downside to this place was location. Very limited parking spaces. You need to know how to side park la. I live in ampang, so Taman SEA isn't actually nearby.... I won't even go to that unfamiliar area if I didnt have someone else driving me there.

Uhm there was another downside. The shop is small. Limited seats. And just like waiting for Abang Burn's burger bakar, I do not recommend you to wear pretty clothes or go anywhere else after a visit to Burger Lab because your hair and clothes will stink. Their kitchen is open concept... Need better ventilation in my opinion.

By 5.30pm, the place was packed. The queue was so long. There were people everywhere. It was claustrophobic!!! There was also a sign outside the main door telling customers the waiting time
Was 30-45minutes.

We arrived at 5.10pm. Still had a decent place to sit. The wait was not too long. Maybe because we were playing a word game called Snatch.

Burgers came. Free flow of soda. Fries came. Very satisfying but did not really feel full enough xD
I had the 'say cheese burger' which was just cheeseburger. My bro has something burger with peanut butter which he found amazing. And i dont b the other burger since I wasnt the one
Placing the orders and the burger pics all look similar.

Its always best to go to Burger Lab with a friend or two. Advantages of going with friends:
1. If cannot find parking at least one person can go down and queue up first to order.
2. If one person dont know how to side park, maybe the other friend knows how to.
3. While you order, your other friend can go and save a seat for you.
4. The burgers can sometimes take awhile, so better to have someone to talk to or play games with while waiting. We brought this word game called Snatch to pass our time :)

Opening hours: 5pm till 10.30pm (tue - sunday)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice burger! Love their Elvis Presley...
(Peanut butter and jam)

charles said...

Wow,this is delicious !!!

GC Jade said...

Yes it was delicious... :)
Do check out my other burger reviews. They are awesome too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...