Monday, September 03, 2012

Kaw Kaw burger at Puchong Utama

Location address:
Kaw Kaw Burger Bakar, Lokas Makana Medan Selera, Jalan PU 13/1, Taman Puchong Utama, 47100 Puchong, Selangor (near a surau)

I very highly recommend this genormous burger bakar. It is located at a Medan Selera at Puchong Utama and it was totally fantastic.
Say goodbye to My Burger Lab . It is better than Abang Burn's Burger Bakar. Hands down, Kaw Kaw burger was amazing!

Its thick juicy barbequed beef burger was gastronomic. One patty was enough to fill my stomach. They do serve chicken patties too... It is located at a food court, so at least I could sit and order drinks while I wait for the burger to be served. The wait was not too long.

Price:
Single beef patty burger = approx RM10
Two beef patties + 1 chicken patty + cheese = RM18.50
Two beef patties burger (no cheese) = RM13.00
Add rm1.00 if you want cheese.



My burger experience rankings. Click on links to read more:
Sixth place: Chilli's Cheeseburger, KLCC/Midvalley

7 comments:

Arun said...

How about the price range?

GC Jade said...

Heya the price range is as below:
1 beef patty cost about rm9.00 (approx)
Double patty without cheese = rm13
Double beef patty with one chicken patty with cheese = rm18.50
They do have other specials with bacon and others. I just cant remember the price.

Hope that helps :)

GC Jade said...

To add cheese to the burger it cost an additional rm1

Arun said...

i just ate the burger an hour ago..it was awesome haha

GC Jade said...

Oh yes, I went there twice and I was satisfied everytime. Which burger did you order?

Unknown said...

i want to know how much does the 15 patty burger cost? thanks plz reply

GC Jade said...

Hi Aran. I am sorry I do not know the price. Firstly, I don't work there and I only had their single patty or double patties ones. Secondly, I go there once awhile only, not everytime.

They do have a website: http://burgerbakar.com/

Hope that helps :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...