Monday, July 14, 2008

Short Pump, Stony Point, Mixed drinks

I haven't been updating much lately because... because...

Right now, having my daily dose of milo while waiting for my waffles and pancakes to be toasted, I thought of the blog again.


I guess the transition from friendster blog to blogger.com has made me lost my 'feel' for blogging:P Nah.. It's just an excuse.

Here's a picture of my waffles and pancakes.

Eggo is the brand. Quick, cheap, easy but definitely unhealthy. Instant food is always unhealthy. Nevertheless, it does taste good with the sticky, slimey, high in sugar content, brown syrup. Sweet!

I think this post will really be random. It's going to be mambo jumbo of stuff I've been doing since I dont know when. It might be a waste of timeto read it. Heh... WTH.. It's mainly meant for me to look back in 10/20 years time.



Roy took me to Stony Point Fashion Park on one sunny day.






He treated me to Starbucks and my favourite biscotti. I don't go to Starbucks to drink coffee. I don't drink coffee,if u dont know yet. I ordered the Double Chocolate Chip Frep @ DCCF.. topped with whipped cream and hershey choc syrup.






Gosh,I seem to be consuming a lot of sweet stuff. I've gotta check my pee if any ants are attracted to it. *imagining people cringing after reading that line*

I've already stated that this post is random. I shall add, EXTREMELY random.

Back to Stony Point. It's a mall n park. People could walk their dogs here. I saw some really cute dogs and cute pet owners too:P Unfortunately, no pictures because...silly me.. plugged in the camera charger to my camera BUT forgot to turn the charger switch on.So battery was dead after a few shots...

While sitting at Starbucks I saw a fountain not far away. There were private benches around the fountain and kids were playing in the fountain. So fairytale like. The benches were comfortable and big... surrounded by trees. Brings back memories of the Sound of Music.




Heh, there was on kid in diapers playing at the fountain. She was there for such a long time that her diaper was filled with H20! When she ran to her mum, her diapers was almost falling off due to the load of the water.

There's something about the joy when watching kids play. I could see other adults around smiling while watching the kids.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a Monday, I watched Hancock with my Melissa, Christopher and Leonard. The movie was great! I chose to watch that movie because Will smith was in it. I didnt even watch the review before. So, i was shicked ti know that it was a superhero movie. But it was a good watch.


Bought nachos and popcorn before the movies. Before the movie started, the nachos with yummy cheese finished and I went out to buy a second one. Spilt cheese on my skirt and top! Havent been that clunsy in awhile.


After the movie, Melissa and I went to Short Pump Mall.










I needed to buy some stuff from Clarins. Face mask and stuff.

Short Pump centre is where Circuit City, Barnes and Nobles, Osaka, Regals theatre and the mall is. Unlike Malaysia where most car parks are covered, here the car parks are mostly outdoors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One night, Jason experimented his mixed drinks at the bar. Roy, Stephanie, Linsdsey and I were there to try it. Me there? Yes. Everyone knows I dont drink. But, just because I had nothing to do, so i was there too.


Jason was making some kind of mix with cucumber, cilantro, lemon, and alcohol.










The result!


Sexy looking glass dressed in green:p

I didnt favour the taste of it coz I don't like cucumbers. forcing myself to eat cucmber is one thing, but drinking it! OMG.. too much.





I took a sip of it and said, "Erm.. I dont favour it."
Roy yelped, "Noo.. don't listen to her.She doesn't drink!"
cis.. i don't drink but my tastebuds are fine, k.

Then, Jason tried using cranberry, vanilla, jasmine, avacado and banana to make other mixed drinks. Me lurrrvee cranberry. The banana one tasted like a smoothie in the end.






I guess thats it for now. This is probably the longest post for my blogger.com. The one post with the most words!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...