Tuesday, October 07, 2008

This and that

This is how I look when I receive a phone call while I was asleep:


Isn't this baby adorable? I love her. Everytime I walk pass her, she smiles with glee and it touches my heart :)


This is a giant clam. it looks like 'something' else but no.. it's a giant clam..


This is how I look after a shower...


Nowwwww........
THIS IS AWESOME......


Did I ever tell you how much I crave for Vietnamese food? Beef so tender it's to die for. The spring rolls... oh heaven! Crispy and crunchy, it melts in my mouth with the taste of the meat while I masticate in my mouth. Holy cow, I'm sure I'm making someone sooo very jealous now ;P


Rice noodle topped with BBQ beef and crispy spring rolls. 5 stars.



Then there's christopher with the LAys pack. Heh... the Lays pack is Huge.. making Chris look small..


Yummy as ever... :)

1 comment:

Eric Chin said...

haha...guess u r having a great time.
Btw, the vietnam food seems nice. lol. really crave 4 one now.

chris is cuter than the baby gurl. =p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...