Saturday, August 21, 2010

Turnning back time

I've finally decided to quit Facebook. I did not deactivate it because I still need it for work purposes. But, two days of not having the urge to log on everytime, feels really good. It is like, "I was a drug addict, and I'm now undergoing rehab to be clean". I'm turning back the time to when internet was not something I needed to cure my boredom.
*Take facebook time to read a book or swim or jog or think of eating healthy*

Last week was a whirlwind of outings. Wished it ended after Penang, but I'm still booked till end of next week.
I havent even got the time to head to IMU to practice darts and the competition is next Wednesday!!

Sadly, I can never say no to outings as good food is soooo hard to resist.

Nevertheless, it is always good to find time to review ones purpose in life.
I am turning over a new leaf, step by step.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...