Saturday, April 23, 2011

Picnic on Easter Day!

A bunch of us headed outside on Easter day for a picnic. It was a glorious weather with some occasional wind.

One of the laughable moment was during the jump shot. There were a few who told me not to jump so near the slope for fear I might go tumbling down. Alas, it wasn't me who did a 'Jack n Jill", but my pretty white sandals! The camera caught the moment my sandal was off. Definitely had a good laugh and thanks to Alex who sacrificed his neck and bones to roll down the slope to retrieve back my sandal ;)

Now you see it...

Now you don't!

Choice of food prepared by the chefs were two thumbs up!






Too many photos taken.....:)


Lastly, every Malaysian needs to end the day with photoshoots. The posers:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...