Monday, April 23, 2012

Ginza cafe at Tokyo Street, Pavillion

I have been told that Ginza Cafe serves one of the best coffee. Besides that, their coffee comes with foam drawings on the surface of the coffee such as Hello Kitty, pig, dog, donald duck etc.

Pastries sold there were famous. It is a tad bit better than The Loaf. I was having lunch there one afternoon, and the lady seated next to mine requested for the waiter to save two slices of cheesecake for her. She told her friend that its fast-selling. I didn't have room for cheesecake as I had a taste of black sesame bun and bbq chicken bread. I also had chicken teriyaki, which is currently on offer at rm19.95 on every thursdays. Really good, tasty chicken teriyaki. I do wish they served more french fries with it. The thought of it makes me crave for more now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...