Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Time flies

I haven't had the time to look at blogger and I was surprised to see the last time I blogged was at the end of 2015. I do not even remember the contents of my last post.

Whats been going on:
1. New work place
2. Owned a property - Proud that its 100% being paid from my hard work
3. Car accident - My car and I was injured. The memories of me in my car flying over a divider onto the other side of the road with my eyes closed, hoping no other car hits me...... It was not even my fault. The other driver made an illegal u-turn and slammed into me. Theres so much to rant about from the accident, to the police report, to the insurance, to the hospital. Seriously, ONCE in a lifetime experience and never again. I am back to driving but a bit more aware of other cars on the road.
4. Busy
5. Happier
6. Paying for gym but haven't gone in months
7. On smoothies and oats diet *most of the time*

Glad to be alive!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...