Sunday, August 28, 2016

Breakfast at Blvd House, Naza Tower

Blvd House started serving breakfast starting from 9am. I enjoyed the food the first time I had dinner there so I decided to have a go at their breakfast.

I called to make reservations. I spoke to a staff and I told her the breakfast menu was not online. She gladly read out the menu to.me over the phone. It was a lot so I interrupted her to ask if they served pancakes. She said yes.

I was there at 10am and when I was seated I looked through the menu for pancakes. I did not see any. I saw crepes but that was not the pancakes I wanted. I asked the waiter and he said no, they do not serve pancakes.

I was in the mood for fluffy pancakes!

Anyway, I ordered the Egg Hemmingway. There was a choice of smoked salmon or lobster. I chose lobster.


Verdict: Soggy English Muffin because of the onions on top and Bernaise sauce poached egg. Lobster was salty. Poached egg was perfect.

Salty and soggy food are a no-no for me. So I guess I ordered the wrong choice of food. 

The other dish was called Salom Croissant - Smoked Salmon, scarmble egg with croissant. Can't go wrong with that.


I also ordered hot chocolate. I had a difficult time choosing the hot chocolate from the menu as they had a variety.



The waiter recommended Blond chocolate. Super super duper sweet. I do not know if thats normally how its served but it was like asking the mamak guy to tambah manis banyak to the teh tarik.

Its a crazy new different experience at this place.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...