Saturday, January 24, 2009

The last day of uni.........

Ah, VACATION!!!!!!

The first two weeks in uni felt like an eternity!!

Today was the day I finally stepped foot on my territory again - KLCC and Pavillion.. Being in those two malls made my fatigue fade away.

Chinese New Year is coming. I'm not excited about it.

But I'm excited about my group's charity visit project!!
This project will be my fifth charity project.
The cuddly project was a success last year, and I'm hoping this one will go well too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg ure not excited about CNY but looking forward to ur project??? jeez.

even the exhibition thing is giving me a headache. ;)

GC Jade said...

yea.. the project feels more important...

haha.. alcohol abuse group!! LOL.. Make me proud, k... ;P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...