Thursday, January 29, 2009

Unfinished business

Procrastination is a type of behavior which is characterized by deferment of actions or tasks to a later time.

If you read more about it on wikipedia, it makes you don't ever want to use that word again!

I've been 'P'. I have a list of things I wanna blog about.

1) Add pictures to my Seattle trip post.

2) Do the full story on my
Boston trip.

3) Write about Washington DC.


4) The two day trip to Kuching.


5) First two weeks of IMU.


6) Chinese New Year..


heh.. soon!

3 comments:

Seizhin said...

It's been a while, haha, we all do have problem with the word 'procrastinating'.

Happy Chinese New Year there! Wish you a prosperous year ahead!

GC Jade said...

heyyy.. it's been months!

uh huh.. the P word.

Happy CNY to you too (I'm not sure if you celebrate it)

Eric Chin said...

jade, update the blog! wahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...