Saturday, June 12, 2010

Haircuts

Two months ago, I took 30 minutes to decide to chop off my long locks.
After 3 hours of patiently waiting for the transformation, I took 1 minute to decide to come back 2 months later to chop of more of my hair!
Two days ago, was the two month mark.
Feelings: 50% like it: 50% wishes for long hair again

The whole point of this post:
I suddenly have the urge to have fringe.
Uncertain though coz fringes are irritating to me.

I should add that all the haircuts were FOC.... but i know some of my friends who think it wasn't worthwhile with the long wait and the way the hair turned out.
But then again, I wouldn't have thought of trying out this hairstyle if it wasn't free.
There's always the danger of getting a haircut at regular saloons, and it turns out unexpected, and we're expected to pay for it.

Also, helping hair academy students to be models feels like doing charity bcoz the academy expected the poor things to search high and low on the streets of KL for willing models. I was told they sometimes were ffked or yelled at by some would-be models. Definitely not something I look forward to as a student!

I'd agree to get another haircut again if they ask, but as hard as it is for them to find willing 'virgin' haired models, I draw the line if they want to dye my hair.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...