Tuesday, November 16, 2010

PP3 lab

While waiting to enter the dispensary, a loud drilling which sounded like it came from the floor above us made me go, "I feel like we are going to cave in."

When everyone settled down in the dispensary, the sound of the drilling was still ongoing. Then, the lecturer asked the class, "Since there is too much noise, I give you a choice- Either you finish your pp3 labs at home and hand it in or we continue the class. Can I see a show of hands of those who would not want to stay in the lab today?"
Some ppl raised their hands...
"To those who want to continue todays lab raise your hand." Some ppl did raise their hands too....

Fortunately the lecturers were quick thinking ppl and they came up with a solution where instead of 30 minutes per station, we sped it up to 20minutes per station, and no Script Tutor. Music to my ears, I must say...

So, lab was very spontaneous, no long waits, lecturers were hyped up on getting everything done fast. I guess its because they had to bear with the drilling the entire day since their rooms were just next door.
Everyone's mood was good. The best part was loads of information was shared, I learnt a lot and we ended much earlier :)

So cold.... Shivered while walking back home..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...