Thursday, May 12, 2011

1.10am!

I am still awake....
Yesterday, after the second paper was completed, all I needed was a bed to lie on because it was rather draining. I figured after the third paper today, I should be dead tired. Alas, it didn't happen as expected!
After the exam, I was chatting with some lovely bunch of people, then headed to Tesco for a wee shopping (wasn't suppose to be wee, but there really wasn't much to buy!).

By the time I came home from Tesco, it was dinner time.

I then decided to look through the bunch of movies that my bro saved into my hard disk like two years ago! Had a Speed Movie-thon. Loved the fast forwarding button. 4 movies in 2 hours!

Now its 1.10am.
What happens at 1.10am?

I. GET. HUNGRY.

Homemade Honey chicken
I cooked 2 pieces of honey chicken during dinnertime n it was actually suppose to be eaten tmr. Irresistable :) It was fab that I craved for more.. n there is one more piece in the fridge... but i must refrain myself

..... and after  a satisfied tummy comes the sleepiness.... Great way to start off a holiday eh ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...