Friday, December 18, 2009

New Hide out

It is a public holiday today.
I went to KLCC to have a free makeup workshop by Clinique (thanks to FuiWei for giving me the free voucher). It was a worthwhile experience.



But, I shouldn't have made the appointment on a public holiday. Every nook and corner in the mall was crowded with shoppers. I could hardly breathe!

Fortunately, Coffee Club in Kinoluniya came to my mind.
 

The perfect place to 'hide' in KLCC when the mall is overcrowded with people.
 
Sitting at the Coffee Club, the table on my left was eating pasta, while on my right, three people were having soup with a slice of toasted garlic bread - Both meals looked and smelled inviting.
My only regret was going to the Coffee Club after I've eaten Lamb Kyros Kebab at the food court. I couldnt stomach anything else except the cup of hot chocolate....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...