Thursday, December 17, 2009

A "Promise"



I "Promise" to blog consecutively for the next ten days,
given the reason that my christmas break lasts for 10 days,
I also have plans for the next ten days,
which results in more posts piling up
and I'm kinda terribly back-logged already ;)


What happened yesterday?
1) A birthday cake for Alex and Kah Lian .




2) I said "Oh My God"  too loudly in the IMU library when I saw someone I did not expect to see.

3) I was stuck in a one hour traffic outside Midvalley.

4) A 'Tyre punctured' warning appeared on the screen in the car when I just exited KLIA. Good thing it was a BMW. But, it took longer than usual to reach home from KLIA.



5) I had the worst filet-O-fish burger at McD near KLIA.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...