Sunday, December 17, 2017

Breakfast at home

I have forgotten how easy cooking at home can be. Over the past four years, I hardly had time to cook a proper meal in my kitchen. I was too busy working! Cooking at home involves shopping for the ingredients and washing up. I also tend to throw untouched food from my refrigerator as it would be sitting there for weeks. So, I hardly grocery shop and most of the time ate out. Food panda, Uber Eat, Honest Bee and EAT delivery services were heaven sent 😀

Finally, I get this long holiday in December and I figured using the kitchen to cook would be a good start. It has been fantastic so far. No more nestum with milk for breakfast in December😆 As for the washing up, I make sure to schedule my maid to come after I have done the heaviest cooking🙃

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...