Monday, December 18, 2017

Din Tai Fung, Suria KLCC

I have not been exploring the malls in KL much. I wanted to go to Pavillion KL today but the carpark was full I could not even enter. So, I diverted to KLCC instead where there was ample of parking. An option would then be to walk to Pavillion. But, once inside KLCC, there were so many shops I needed to 'catch up' with that I decided to go to Pavillion on another day.

By the time it was dinner, I had no plans of what or where to eat. I was on my way up to the highest floor of the mall when I stumbled upon Din Tai Fung. I know the queue was always long at Pavillion. So, it was a no brainer to quickly try to get a table for three. As luck would have it, we were seated easily and few minutes later, throngs of people entered the restaurant to dine too.

Food was really good. Not the oily or full with ajinomoto cooking. We ordered
Xiu liong pao
Siew Mai
Beef noodle soup
Pea sprout with garlic
Beef fried rice
Mayonaise prawn
Thousand layer cake





Good stuff!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...