Saturday, December 06, 2008

Another landslide at Bukit Antarabangsa, but this time, it is MASSIVE

This is sad :(




I live up there!!!!

The soil is loosening thus my family have to move out as it might bring our building down too! :(


I've lived up the hill almost all my life and landslides were a common sight- mini ones that is.. The ones that never killed anybody or destroy homes!

It is unbelievable that the houses affected are the houses I pass by weekly to get my hair cut, to send my sister to tuition or to a friend's house.

Holy smokes! It's real and my family is evacuating too!!

What's creepy is the thought of heartless people @thieves entering the evacuated houses to steal stuff.

2 comments:

Eric Chin said...

Gawd, tht was serious. Glad 2 hear ur house was unaffected.

GC Jade said...

eric, thanks.. the only way we'll be affected is if, the road collapses as there's only one way up to my house.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...