Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Starbucks


Popping into a Starbucks Cafe when I was in USA was not a big deal. There were Starbucks Cafe at almost every block, mall and bookstore. People walked around in the chilly morning holding a cup with the Starbucks logo.

In USA, people treat Starbucks almost equivalent to the coffee we buy from coffee shops in Malaysia.



Coming back to Malaysia, I needed to use wi-fi at KLCC. So, the only place well known for wi-fi is at Starbucks Cafe. Thus, I bought myself a tall hot chocolate. As expected, the price was five times more a cup of hot milo I could get somewhere else.
It definitely is a luxury to be able to drink at Starbucks in Malaysia.



Eventhough their hot chocolate with whipped cream was superb, I definitely can't frequent Starbucks here as much as I do when I was in USA :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...