Thursday, March 19, 2009

And so I finally met that horrid cab driver I've been reading about

I needed to get a ride to KLCC from IMU today.

I hailed a cab outside campus, opened the front passenger's door and asked the cab driver if he could take me to KLCC.

He said can but told me it would cost RM30.

I could feel my insides burning with rage.

Freaking Iranian looking cab driver trying to rip me off RM30. Furthermore, when the journey is to KLCC- My territory!!!

GO. AND. DIE.............!

So, I told him NO. Then he asked me how much I want him to charge. I said FOLLOW THE METRE! He said NO...

Pig!!!

He messed with the wrong lady..

Dang, I should have jotted down his car plate number and reported him, get his license revoked and with this bad ecomomy now, he would be jobless and then he will know what it is like to cheat people, especially STUDENTS!

Grrr... an asshole indeed!

1 comment:

Eric Chin said...

poor taxi driver...
Yea, there r many terrible cab drivers near imu..becareful when stop one..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...