Friday, March 20, 2009

IMU's Got Talent

There's this talent competition going on since last week in IMU.

There were a couple of performances yesterday at the Atrium








I attended the semi-finals show today, but only stayed to support Amylene. I would have loved to stay and watch the whole show, but PRIORITIES....!

Amylene performed tap-dancing. I find it really cool to know how to tap dance.


Here's a glimpse of Amylene's semi-finals performance.


I'm also in the midst of finding good quality video uploaders. Thus, wanting to kill two birds with one stone, I uploaded a short video using blogger's upload(above), and another one using motionbox's uploader.



As for now, I'd stick to Motionbox :)


In my opinion, Amylene did a great job considering the fact that the wooden boards she was dancing on were not meant for tap-dancing as it was slippery. Kudos to her =)

FYI, I am not doing any write up or picture postings on any of the other contestants because...

I WANT ALL OF YOU TO VOTE FOR AMYLENE IN THE FINALS!

;D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice performance :)
Funny it reminded me that tapdancing is very popular in Ireland :)
Andrew

Anonymous said...

Wow she is hot! Definitely my vote is hers though I never see her performs before! Lol...

M.Lee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...