Sunday, March 15, 2009

A sign of stress?

I have been having unusual dreams lately.

That is, dreams I've never ever had before.

For three consecutive days, I've been having dreams about my examinations.

From the waiting time outside the exam hall, the conversations with class mates, the normal gushing of fear for a tough paper... until I enter the hall, sit and answer the question paper.

Then, poof...

I don't remember anything else.

It is weird how that part was the most vivid memory etched in my mind.

Maybe it'll be a deja vu soon.

It's like going for chess tournaments again. For that one whole tournament week, my dreams would be about the black and white checquered chess board.


Anyway, I'm going into one of my modes. I call this one Isolation Camp. It's the time of the year to forge the closest relationship with my books. For the next two months, they, the books, will be the love of my life..

The usual flow (unavoidable) when it comes to exam mode is:
Study --> Stress ---> Sleepness nights --->Acne ---> Eye bags ---> Fall sick

So, don't be suprise if i look like this when you see me:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...