Saturday, March 07, 2009

Harrods @ KLCC is 1 week old

I chanced upon this blog. I think it is a good read for a Malaysian like me, to try to understand the situation of Malaysian movie makers, and learn to appreciate more Malaysian made films.

A three day break is here.


Friday (yesterday) was the an unusual day. I was in work mode from dawn to dusk. How exciting!
Suffice to say, I did more work than I've ever did before.

I only went to bed at 4.30am.....

Then, woke up at 8.45am......

10am: I sent my car for its weekly wash, went to Mc Donalds to wait for the car to be ready, and did some reading with a filet o fish in hand till 12pm...

At 3pm, I headed to KLCC..

Yes, the reason for the hardworking mode was to prep myself for the facial and massage appointment I made at KLCC. It was a really satisfying one. I loved it!

Later on, I did some shopping at Isetan. Isetan is currently having a Healthy Eating Fair. Mum and I spent RM56 on food from the fair!

I had three yummy bagels from Vienna Bagel.

As we were walking down the escalator, we noticed something different....

Harrods has come to Malaysia!

We walked in, checked out the stuff there, and found out they have a bar and an English cuisine restaurant inside. The bartender, Zamri, said his signature drinks were Long Island and margaritas.


Thinking back, the last time I really had a high consumption of mixed drinks was.... here

Coincidentally, after my facial, I dragged mum to Chilli's because it was happy hour and I had a sudden craving for a margarita. Alas, we didn't because there was a 10 minute wait for a non-smoking table. So, I settled for Vienna Bagel instead.

We didn't have anything in Harrods too because we just had teh tarik and coffee from the food court ;)

I'll definitely be back to check out Harrod's Bar :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...