Thursday, May 14, 2009

Canon went missing

When I found out my digi camera was missing,my heart sank....

At first I was optimistic, always believing there is a ray of light...

I searched through my bags again..

I searched through my room..

I went down six floors to the car to find it..

My sister helped called the hotel where I stayed two days ago to find out if they have it... nope.......

Hope.... GONE

So the ray of light no more, the optimism gone...

I felt lost..

My heart really sank...

It sunked so badly that I needed hugs but it felt stupid to hug just because of a missing camera..

Shucks!

sink
sink
sink
sink

It was going to be the worst holiday ever.
My hard earned money gone just like that.

sinkin'
sinkin'

Hmm. somehow I decided to check a Kinokuniya plastic bag lying on the floor...

Throwing all the dirty clothes out of that bag..

Ooohh MUAHAHA.... I saw the shining silver retangular love of mine

I jumped with glee!!

There's always a light at the end of the tunnel .. I believe :)

The camera felt brand new all of a sudden.

The first shot I took with it after it went missing:


It is a teochew yam dessert, called 'O-nie'... i dont know the exact spelling. My sister and I were making it in the kitchen.

We are the only two in the family who enjoys eating it. I guess it was because our great grandmother used to make it for us quite often when we were much younger.



Smooth stuff :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...