Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summing it up

The past few weeks has been pretty hectic.

Right after EOS, I started doing some art pieces for my mum. I had the inspiration, so I decided to get started right away. Hence, with inspiration comes motivation where I stayed up till wee hours of the morning just to paint.



After four days, I stopped at 3.5/5. That is, I am suppose to do 5 art pieces but have one more to finish painting and another one left to get started on.

I couldn't continue the work till today because other things(like hanging out at the mall) just started to happen.

My sister came back from Vancouver for a one month break.


We went out for family dinners.


My sister also celebrated her birthday.

I had an english exam which I only prepared hours before the exam.

Then on the 15th my family and I left to Penang for a three day vacation.


On the 18th I drove to Genting Highlands for a nights stay.

Then today I received news that I passed my EOS, thus giving me an extra week of vacation.

On the 22nd, I'll be heading to Singapore for three days and on 26th-27th, painting the KL city red with friends :)

Suffice to say, this holiday has been fruitful thus far with days and days of things to do. There's also the upcoming family phtoshoot....


If the word travelholic exist, I'm definitely it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...