Monday, May 04, 2009

The heat!

Sunny, hot, humid - making people sweat by just sitting down on a chair, doing nothing.

It was too hot till I couldn't paint in peace!
So, I resorted to looking at pictures that would, psychologically, cool me down.

Ah, to be in New York at the end of summer again, just sitting at a park....


Slurping on the delicious thirst quenching strawberry smoothie..


To be on the Brooklyn bridge with the blowing wind.....


Or climb up flights of stairs to get a view of NYC from Central Park...


With this kind of weather in Malaysia, it definitely makes me think of winter in Richmond, eventhough I do not favour snow at all.






It's so bad till I've also started craving for soft drinks.. the ones where one can = 8 tablespoon full of sugars = 14 sugar canes.... sighhhhhhhhh

The weather is excruciatingly unbearable!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...