Sunday, May 31, 2009

Quickie

The haze is back!

5 Great Computer Pranks:


I sneezed four times in a row.. Hoping it's not a sign that i'm falling sick!

I tried Eu Yan Sang steamboat at Shaw Parade in Pudu and it was the best steamboat ever!

Amcorp Mall has weekly weekend flea market which sells beautiful accessories at cheap prices! I highly recommend going there to shop!

There's also a bookstore on the highest floor in the mall which sells books we can find in MPH, Borders, Times, etc...but they sell it for half the price!! A must see!

It's either Dubai or Borneo Wildlife hiking for me in the coming week!
Both will be equally fabulous and terribly attractive. But, I can only choose one.
Hmmm......

I'm going for my first porcelain painting class tomorrow! Excited!!

And there's this thing called Podcasting which I've never really bothered to find out what it was about till a friend mentioned it today.

First video explains what is podcasting:


Second video shows how to make a podcast:


And now I feel like podcasting too :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...