Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Scrabble babble

Here I am sitting in front of the tv, with the netbook on my lap. Johnny Depp's movie, Benny & Joon, is showing as I type this. It must be an old movie because he looks super duper young!

Ah, but Johnny Depp does not appeal to me nor his movie. The tv is just turned on as I wait for the next movie to start. I'm awaiting 8.10pm, when 27 Dresses will show. I watched the first part on Sunday but missed the rest because...

Dad: Cheng, lets go out to eat durian.
Me: I dont want. I want to watch this movie.
Dad: Fine! I will go eat alone.
Me: Haih.. ok I will go...

There! FYI my daddy was like that on that day because it was Father's Day. So, I guess he knew he had the right to get anything he asked for on that day ;)

Ah, but durian at tea time was marvelous. No regrets as it was the best durian I've ever had. It is a stall located at Salak South, and they serve chinese tea too!

It has been a week and a half since uni began again. This semester is fun! The first half of the year I lunched with seven close friends but now it is close to 17 friends!

This post is pictureless because I have been camera-less for nine whole days. I just didn't feel like carrying the camera around the past days.

Mum and my brother are leaving to Dubai/Paris/Luxemburg for six weeks! i envy them.... But then again, no mummy to watch over me for a month - A.W.E.S.O.M.E

This blog post is so random because tmr I have no classes as my batchmates and i cleverly 'manipulated' the one hour class tmr to another day :p Plus, we played charades today before lab and I seriously had the best laugh ever!!

Suffice to say, I'm in a cheerful mood.

Shall I add, I'm watching Transformers 2 tmr!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...