Monday, June 29, 2009

Roarr!

Aiyaya.. being a batch rep this sem is testing my patience.
I can write a book about the things I have to go through the past few weeks!

I post an announcement, it gets interpreted as something else.

I announce something, there's bound to be someone who will be blurrrr..

I post the announcement and announced it to the class, there's STILL someone who will be blurrr...

Then some ppl have some queries about doing something, they expect me to find the answers for them.. Sigh.. I have no intention of being anybody's personal assistant. Please go find the lecturer yourself if u have any queries, which does not involve the whole class.

But the one thing that irks me the most are stupid questions.
My tolerance level for stupid questions is this short: -
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...