Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Air Crash again

Another airbus crashed. It's a miracle that one girl survived the crash :)

The fact that it happened less than one month from the Air France's airbus crash, is terrifying.

Me being an avid traveller, craving to get on an airplane everytime, airplane safety has always been an interest to me. Not to mention, when I get an offer to sit near the aircraft's exit and the flight attendant ask, "Are you able to to help out the passengers during an emergency on flight?" "YES!" More leg space too ;)

My favourite show on Discovery Channel has always been Air Crash Investigations.

Of course, it is easier said than done. But, with the basic knowledge I have, I might save someone someday :)

But then again, being in an airplane which is plunging at high speed into the sea... That's a definite tough scenario to play superwoman. I know the oxygen mask will pop out from above, the passengers will have to wear it, and then.. what? It'll probably be like sitting the Space Shot, where our butts were lifted off the seats as we were dropped straight down!

I doubt the pilot will warn the passengers beforehand, "We're falling! We're falling!" or "Brace for impact!" It'll be too late to think.

The only thing I can think of when in a flight emergency, not only put on the seat belts, but wear the life jacket and be ready to swim if you survive the crash.

But the the thought of those crashed into the sea.. some smashed into pieces due to the impact.. yeesh~~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...