Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dress me up!

I had this sudden urge to look at Karen Millen's dresses again.
I fell in love the first time I saw her dresses in KLCC, which was few months back.

So, I went to her website a few minutes back and started drooling over the dresses again.

Feast your eyes:::::









Like I mentioned earlier, I did check the dresses out in KLCC. Unfortunately, the price was exorbitant. It costs Rm$$$$ for one dress!

When I was in Dubai, I saw Karen Millen's dresses were half the price than the ones sold in KL. I was so tempted to buy!

Then, today I checked out the website and saw they had some dresses online which were on SALE!



If converted to RM, it is times about 6.. meaning it is a few hundred ringgit cheaper....
Ahhhh.. temptation.....

Big sis is touring Europe now.

Mum will be touring Europe in August!

"Buy for me, please!"

Aih.. it's still too pricey.... :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...