Monday, July 13, 2009

The Haze is back!!!

Today I found out I passed this 'unnecessary' compulsory exam.
At 7am on exam day, I met a complete stranger who was sitting for the exam too, and I started bugging her with questions on what the new format was for the exam.

I didn't take extra classes to prep for that exam.

I only glanced through books the night before.

After the exams, I told people I was going to fail.
I was prepared to pay another RM60 to retake it!

Alas, I passed!

I still find taking the test unnecessary.

The haze came back AGAIN! It's suppose to only occur once a year.. not twice..... The burning smell in the morning invading my home was unbearable. All i wanna do is talk less and hide inside covered buildings.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...