Monday, March 01, 2010

Day 15 of CNY @ The final day

Click to read:
Day 1 of CNY
Day 3 of CNY

With a blink of an eye, the final day of CNY has arrived. The past weeks has been pretty hectic..
But, I must give myself a pat on the back because all the hard work sort of paid off. Everything went well from class tests to assignments and to presentation. I'm currently on my study break before EOS begins on 15th March.... There's still tons to revise and  i think I'm gonna be depending on teh tarik or Xi Mut milk tea from Oldtown (I don't drink coffee), to stay awake gobbling every single detail and ensuring it stays in my memory till the 15th!

Well, with the end of CNY, it is also the end of the Winter Olympics.
To end CNY, my family had dinner at Damansara Village at Imbi. The restaurant is owned by Patrick Teoh who is also a blogger, celebrity, ex-radio dj, and my ex-neighbour.
Damansara Village serves steamboat and other variety of chinese dishes.



Outside the restaurant is sort of like a petting zoo. There’s a cage for an iguana, a cage with a tiny monkey inside, a place for little kids to catch tiny fishes, and a place where there were rabbits.

We started off dinner with yee sang. Mum loved the yee sang there as she said it was finely shredded and tasted good. To me, it tasted normal.


Then it was time for the main course.
Chicken wrapped with paper:

Steamed chicken:

Prawns:

Clams:

Sugarcane prawn:

Vege:

Crab:

Steamed fish:

Since my aunt frequent the restaurant, we were given complimentary tong yuen for dessert:

We also had rojak:

The service was good, the atmosphere was nice, the food was good and therefore, I definitely look forward to coming back to try the steamboat.

A family photo to wrap up CNY:

On a sad note, my Canon camera is dying a slow death. Its lense is giving problems, thus my pictures were sometimes blurry. I usually pray hard when I snap a shot, the picture turns out fine. Most of the time since its ailment began its been giving me plenty of shots like this:

Boohoooo :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...