Saturday, March 20, 2010

Shopped till u drop

Location: Isetan KLCC
Duration: 4 hours 51 minutes
Money spent: RM$$$
Parking fee: RM7.50 (including free 2 hours parking for spending RM$$$)

I would say I practically shopped till I dropped.
Mum and I spent the entire time just browsing and trying on clothes at one shop in Isetan.
It was a good deal though coz Isetan was on SALE!
We shopped till we didn't realise how hungry we were... Had to rush to go find some food to fill our empty stomachs. That was how 'intense' the shopping was;)

A story to tell:
There was this lady who was also shopping in the same shop as mum and I.
I was trying on a dress #1(really loved it) but it didn't fit me.
While I was looking through the clothes, I saw that lady trying on the dress #1.
Then I tried on dress #2, and I didn't like it on me. Then the lady told the sales girl she wanted to try it too.
After choosing and browsing around, I decided to try more clothes since mum was still busy in the dressing room.
The lady was at the counter settling the stuff she bought.
I took the last pile of clothes I wanted to try to the sales person.
Then, the lady said to the sales girl, "I want that dress." 
I was like WTH. I was gonna try it on.
And WTH again the sale girl pretended to sort out through my pile and told me the dress was not my size.

And boo, the sales girl passed the dress to that lady and the lady quickly bought the dress without even trying it on.... She also bought dress #1 and #2.

It sort of felt like she stole three of my dresses.
It also felt like I was being bullied.. lol

Anyway, good to know I have taste in clothes till someone else wanna 'steal' all of  it.. lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...