Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday

How fast one week has passed. Three more days till the end of March.

On the last day of EOS, there was a last minute talk by the Director of Strathclyde Uni. The EOS ended at 11.30am, but the talk was to be held at 5pm. Thinking that only few of my batchmates will attend, I decided to stay back after lunch to attend the talk. The last pic before the holidays began:

Exactly one week ago, a bunch of my friends arranged a 'Coming over to Ampang' evening session.
It started off with all six of us meeting in Jo Lene's house.
We had rounds of card games while waiting for the after work traffic jam to taper off.

At 7.30pm, the six of us headed out for dinner. First choice was Jimmy and Nong, which was a Thai restuaurant. Unfortunately, that restaurant does not open on Mondays. Therefore, we decided to go to Great Easter Mall to dine at Cozy Corner.

Great Eastern Mall is the only mall I know in KL which has an escalator which goes from ground to 2nd floor, and 2nd to 4th floor. Pretty convenient at times. But, might be a bit too scary to be taken by those afraid of heights. Eg: ChiewVien ;)

In an attempt to see if she could oversome her fear of heights, she tried the 'unusual escalator'. I guess she felt pretty safe on it coz she went down all the way without jittery legs. Kudos, i should say :)

After dinner, we went to Hulu Langat to get a view of the KL city and its surroundings.


Later on, we went back to Jo Lene's crib and the consumption of 'liquid XX' began.
I opted not to drink as I was not sleeping over and I didnt want to risk getting stopped by cops on the road.
It is getting to be a frequent occurence where I opt not to drink becuase I'm usually th eone driving. I even skipped having the margarita I was craving for during Earth Hour outing just because I drove. Oh well, better safe than sorry :)

MunYee and I left the drinking session close to midnight. MarJie, ChiewVien and MayHwa sleptover at JoLene's house. We've been friends for one year and 3 months already!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...