Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday

Woah.. it's actually pretty boring on a weekend.
I turned on my netbook a dozen times today just because I'm feeling terribly bored.
Emails checked. Blogs read. News read. Messages checked.
BOREDOM on a Sunday!

Maybe it is the anticipation of Monday.
I have a long list of things to do beginnning Monday.
No one works on a Sunday that's why I'm like at a dead-end where everything has to be put on hold till Monday.

In addition, the weather was not being nice to me today.
I wanted to swim, but it rained.
I was watching tv halfway, but it rained.
I even took an afternoon nap which gave me a headache after I woke up.

I resorted to daydreaming....
and I ended up daydreaming of the super wonderful PRPs who helped me during my hospital attachments.

dang.. I think i'm going nuts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...