Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weekly update

  • Attachment at HUKM started on Monday till Thursday, 8am till 5pm
  • Dep: Inpatient, Outpatient counselling, Outpatient, Satellite Pharmacy, Kedai Farmasi, Drug information, Clinical, and TPN/CDR  -- A whole lot of stuff to experience.
  • 32 hours was enough for me, the newbie. My legs were aching and I literally felt like raising the white flag.
  • Anyway, I survived, and I'm so tempted to go for another attachment next week. But, next week will be my final week of sem break and I feel like I have a lot of other things to settle, organize and finish..
  • Also, I feel like I need to recharge my batteries coz I need all the energy to survive the coming sem!
REASON for not blogging lately: *No, i wasnt too preoccupied with attachment till i didnt have the time to blog.
  1. My Canon is missing since Monday because my sister lost it.
  2. I was practically in depression mode since monday.
  3. It was really heartbreaking.
  4. It felt like my life was over.
  5. Two years of taking care of it like it was precious gold, and poof.. GONE!
  6. Whatmore, i told my sis not to take it for I said, "Surely u will lose it!"
  7. Heartache: True enough, she lost it.
  8. I still feel sad whenever I think  about it eventhough I can't do anything about it.
  9. I bought it with my own money. I took 3 months to think n ponder if i really wanted to buy it. I took 2 years to find the perfect pouch for it. I took another month to work to buy the memory card.
  10. SAD:(
  11. Electronic gadgets are something I've always wanted to buy with my own hard-earned money. My netbook, my cellphone n my camera were all my own money.... 
  12. Damn.... I need to get over this lost..... Some say its just a camera.. But I guess they havent lost something they've worked so hard to get and worth so much.
I strive for perfection n this type of imperfection irks me....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...