Monday, September 06, 2010

Cleaning

At home, all my priced possessions remains in one room.
That one room is very small.
But whilst cleaning, I realised I've been keeping my possessions for a very, very, very, verrrry long time.
All the buying, using it once, chucking it away somewhere and never to be remembered or seen again till NOW!
While cleaning, I found many nostalgic items.
But the aim was to empty the room *mum has other plans for the room now that I'm gone*...
So, the mindset was: "Throw since I have not been touching it for a million years and I can't bring it to UK"

Two garbage bag full of stuff that has been in my room for close to ten years. FYI, that two garbage bags do not contain any clothes...
There are three basket full of clothes and one hidden cupboard still full of clothes.... which, since I can't bring with me, might as well be given away.. * I would e-bay the clothes.. but i'm too tired and sort of running out of time to do it* Easiest to just dump it.

Unfortunately, three days of cleaning my room, and I am STILL not done!
I'm almost there, but not yet.......

Plus, the wound on my left arm has to like heal fasterrrrrr.... I've torn the plaster numerous times because I use my left hand a million times a day coz I just can't help it...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...