Friday, September 17, 2010

Flying off

Finally, after all the stress and anxiety, everything seems to be falling into place.
Truthfully, it didn't come easy.

Things that causes hypertension:
  • Preparation for exam
  • Hoping for good EOS results
  • Wishing that the results came out earlier
  • Waiting for the CAS letter, which when I went home realised had some errors
  • Application of visa
  • Waiting for visa approval
  • Waiting for response to the visa
  • Buying the air ticket
  • Making sure there is insurance coverage
  • Having to stay up to 2am just to book a good seat on the airplane
  • Spending time trying to check-in online... but in the end found out the online system was down.
I am looking forward to the day I arrive at my destination and hopefully I can get enough rest there....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...