Thursday, September 02, 2010

Wounded

I'm a left hander. So, it does not help that I have a bandage on my armpit, covering a huge, deep hole.
It's close to two weeks and the hole is closing, but very slowly.
I'm allergic to plasters. It made my skin red, it itched and it tore my skin... Scars from plasters to protect a wound...

Whatmore, I use my left hand to play darts.
Going home every night from darts practice and competition displaces the plaster and the bandage falls off. Uncomfy and icky looking indeed.

The wound prevents me from enjoying the food I am suppose to savour - SEAFOOD...
Refrained from crabs and other shellfish all in the name of healing the wound.

UK visa application submitted. Everyone prays for nothing to go wrong....

My wound needs to heal asap for me to move on. I am not allowed to sweat or swim.......

On a happier note, I am surprised Taurus is in the Finals for darts! Expect the unexpected indeed!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...