Tuesday, June 24, 2008

BBQ on a Sunday summer morning

It's SUMMER!! The weather here for the past few days has been awesome.




I woke up on the Sunday morning and noticed ppl in the house rushing about. I was like Wha..? They were having a barbeque! Steak! Satay! Chicken wings! Burger patties! Sausages!


Gosh, i am feeling so lazy to type. I'll let the pics do the talking.























I couldnt drink this coz of the cough.



My sleeping pattern has definitely gone haywire. I recently increased the dosage of my cough mixture to get rid of my irritating cough. Two tablespoon in the morning, afternoon and night. So, yeah.. I practically was asleep for one whole day. Only woke up to eat lunch and dinner, then plop back on the bed. Right now,it is 5.05am and I can't sleep.

Need my milo~~~ :P

1 comment:

Sammy said...

I was there. It was gooood.I am sooo bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...