Thursday, June 12, 2008

Goodbyes

Yesterday, Mr. ZJ had a sty on the right eye. Then, yesterday night he smsed me, "It's over la. I've got another sty on the other eye man." The poor thing. He even lifted his eyelids to show me. Yuck.


He still ate the RM5 of cucur udang Ms. A's friend bought for us. tsk tsk


The day before yesterday, Ms. S got into an accident. She was riding on her motorcycle when a car reversed and knocked her down. She was bruised badly not only on her hand, but she felt the ache and saw more bruises today on her shoulder, body and legs.


So, only Ms. J, Ms. A and I went to KLCC. We had Chilli's triple play and Cajun Chicken Burger for dinner.


I asked the waiter to make sure the burger was cut into three.. But, it only came cut in two.


After dinner, Ms. A wanted to go to Vincci. Huge sales!
The crowd in Vincci, as usual, was huge. I only stayed at the front entrance.




The both of them were suppose to take the train home by 7pm. But, we stopped at almost every shop on the way to the train station. We ended up at the train station at around 8pm.

Before they entered the station, we suddenly realized we're never going to see each other as often anymore.

Shucks.

I'll definitely miss this moment:


Loads of hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...