Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tony Roma's, Pool and Daytona

Terri's steak:


Eric's pasta:


This burger looks so scrumptious.


I was excited to see the cheese.
"Come, try the cheese!" I said to Terri and Eric.



Once tasted, the look on their face said it all... LOL

Bleu Cheese Burger topped with bacon.

Horrid stuff!

Bleu cheese taste like melted plastic.

The taste and smell was unbearable.

I scraped of as much of the cheese as I could from the burger.

Unfortunately, the little remnants on the burger was ****!!

What was sad was when we finished the meal, I saw Paddington's Pancake House right next to Tony Roma's. OMG..

We played an hour of pool. Two girls against one guy. But, we still lost the game. That was how lousy we were.


Then, three rounds of Daytona. At least I know what is my expertise ;P

2 comments:

Eric Chin said...

Wahaha...Terrible! The bleu cheese tasted like the smell of few days without shower! hahahaha!

p.s. Jade is an insane driver in daytona. Hit and bang the opponents to the wall...*shake head*

GC Jade said...

Gaik Cheng is such a terrific driver that when she bangs the next car, it flips over and lets her WIN!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the ride on Ric Mobile ;p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...