Sunday, June 01, 2008

I'm Back!

I'm back from the land where Boredom starts with a capital B!



- Cheap hotel
- cheap but tasteless food
- The slowest service on earth
- unfriendly people
- hot weather
- no where to go
- Not a single fast food restaurant
- THE MOST DISGUSTING TOILETS! It was really stressful using the toilets. I heave a huge sigh of relieve everytime I come out of it.

Gosh, I really missed KL and I'm finally home after being stuck in a shockingly horrendous traffic on a Sunday evening.

Pictures!


At the hypermarket.


Mr. ZJ was hungry after we finished dinner. So, he had to get waffles.



Ms. S always busy on her hp with her new found love.


Ms. J and I sitting on the only bench at the hotel's lobby.


The good thing was the company, as usual.





I was so bored till I banged my thigh on a chair so hard. Now there is a bump and bruise larger than a 50 cent coin.


Oh, the above is only one out of three bruises I had during the 'trip' XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.............
the bruises is so obvious ....
Why suddenly so clumsy....
Must take care yourself...

GC Jade said...

Anony, thanks.
Not to worry. Bruises r common for me. Had so many already.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...