Thursday, June 12, 2008

Vienna Bagel

Vienna Bagel has been in KLCC for quite awhile now, but I've yet to try it.
Having time to kill, I decided to try it since my brother drools over it often.


The lady there didn't allow me to snap pictures :(
Bagels are healthier than donuts.


I ordered one peanut butter bagel, one seaweed bagel and one chocolate bagel.


The thing about the bagel was that it had to be eaten hot. Otherwise, it becomes hard and a pain to the jaw when eaten cold.


But, I'd still opt for J. Co's Choco Loco anytime. Ahhh, the taste of the delicious melted choc oozing out from th edonut, when I take a bite~~ :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhhh uhm.. know how i can get to "Vienna Bagel"s Official Website?

GC Jade said...

agus, i don't even know if Vienna Bagel has a website.

If u r in KL, pop over KLCC to ask them :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...