Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Today I just had the urge to eat an ice cream. I was walking at the Plaza Mont Kiara's courtyard after a doctor's appointment when I saw Lecka Lecka. SInce there was a McD opposite Lecka Lecka, I was contemplating whether to have the Choco top i crave for last time or Hazelnut from Lecka Lecka. I chose Lecka Lecka, but i tried the nockey this time.







Later on, I took Ariel and Natasya to McD at Setapak. Mum and aunt came along too. First thing, the play area at that McD is soooooo small already. Why did they take down the huge pirate ship i love?? Second thing- the play area is not child frinedly. If a child falls, i think there are bound to be bruises. The surfaces were not soft at all.






But I still had fun with them.





Ariel looks soooo cute wehn she had her first taste of Ribena:) She loved it! She helped me finish half of it.


At the end of the day, I felt exhausted. It was actually tiring to watch over a 16 month old kid, who can suddenly fall halfway while running or walking...lol

3 comments:

Seizhin said...

McDonald! It's been months since I last went there.

Mikki said...

Oh... wait till you have more running amok on you and when they learn how to speak.. they say the darnest of things :P

GC Jade said...

SZ, it's hard to stay away from McD. In KL, there's a McD at every nook and corner ;p

Mikki, I know.. It's so adorable to hear kids talk. Can't wait to hear what Ariel has to say ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...