Thursday, May 15, 2008

Coffee Bean @ Selangor Dredging

It has been sometime since I stepped into Coffee Bean. Somehow, Starbucks always seemed more convenient.

Before going to Coffee Bean, mum and I were at Shaklee's office in Shah Alam. They donated so many boxes of vitamins for The Cuddly Project.


Luckily we didn't have to bring back everything. Can't imagine how we'll be able to fit all in the Myvi like when the dolls were collected.



Mum and I had time to kill and I was a lil' hungry. So, we went to Coffee Bean at Selangor Dredging.



Entering Coffee Bean, the first thing that caught my eye was this:


Opera - made of praline chocolates, caramel, and coffee


It was absolutely too hard to resist. My chocoholic impulses tingled crazily.
I HAD to have it!


We had chicken pie too. Sadly, it wasn't awesome. I've tasted better chicken pies.


I was suppose to pack half of the Opera for my lil' sis. But, I just had so much time to waste and nothing much to do.


Till Opera became this........


;p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...