Monday, May 19, 2008

America's Next Top Model Cycle 10

Noooo.. I have been an avid follower of ANTM cycles and so far, I've always been wrong (except Caridee), when guessing who would be then winner for each cycle!
I watch the show on You Tube. The one showing on Astro's Channel V is much slower.
10 cycles and my guess is still wrong.

Who would have thought Whitney would win ANTM 10!!


Whitney, who is said to be a plus-sized model, but to me, don't look like plus-size at all.
I agree that her Cover Girl shot was the best. Well, it was because she was lucky to catch the right lighting. But she does look gorgeous in the picture.

Whitney


Fatima


Anya


But, I've been watching cycle 10 on you tube and whenever she speaks I get irritated and I tend to fast forward her yapping.


I was hoping Fatima would be in the Top 2 with Anya.
Bah, I'll just try my luck again during cycle 11. Many girls are already anxiously waiting for the auditions to start.

3 comments:

Mikki said...

It's a setup for her to win! :P

First, include plus sized models after complains...

Then finally let one in :D

Can't say they are biase!

Mikki said...

I meant let one win :P

GC Jade said...

mikki, i heard it was a setup too (from what i read)...

Now, how come u watch ANTM??? *surprised*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...