Friday, May 09, 2008

May '08 updates

Ariel is the latest edition to the family! Siau Sze jie jie's kid!
She is extremely adorable that all mum and I wanna do is hug her, and see her as much as we can. She is a smart kid too. When we have conversations, she'll smile, nod and point like she knows what is going on. The most adorable part is when we asked her to smile, she smiles!





-
Of course, a baby is still a baby. Especially when she has just woken up. Last Thursday, mum was lying down next to her when she woke up, stared at my mum, and started crying. Yup, when she woke up she was really cranky.





-
Babies crying really freaks me out. Mum and I took Ariel for a short drive. She willingly followed us until five minutes during the journey, she started wailing and shrieking. OMFG!! I hurriedly drove back to the house. Her shrieks made me really worried that the car glass windows might shatter.


-
*********************************
The cuddly project is going on well. Huge help came from Auntie Jane, who donated many cuddly toys wrapped with bottles of vitamins, Miss Chow, who generously donated 71 cuddly toys, and Aunt Laura who helped to wrap the cuddly toys and added 12 more to the collection.






Today, mum collected all the donations. For now, we have 160 cuddly toys. We're hoping to get about 10 more as our target is 168 cuddly bears. The Myvi was filled with dolls.


-
On Thursday, dad finally came back from Dubai.


-
Today we had thai food at Taman Dagang, Ampang. The restaurant's name is Nong and Jimi Seafood. We took awhile to look for it. Don't trust directions given by ladies. We suck. Getting a guy's help is wayyyy better.
The meal was nice. I enjoyed the BBQ black pepper crab the most! I only took pics of the prawn rings, crab and yao char kuai because after that my hands were dirty eating the crabsXD





-
On the way to the restaurant, GX, TY and I did little cam-whoring. I look weird with glasses and not much resemblance between me and the other two;p





-
Few weeks back, there was a small landslide at the condo's car park. It was about 3am when I heard a loud bang. A huge rock, which was said to have been cut into half due to a tree's roots, came crashing down onto a Suzuki Swift. Below is the view of the scene from my bedroom:


-
Now, the car is just parked at another parking spot. I guess it is an abandoned car now as the owner can't claim insurance because it is the work of mother nature.

-
A week after the landslide, dad's BMW' back windshield was smashed, and the trunk's lock was broken. The case is not solved yet. A very fishy issue.

-
Lastly, a lil' camwhoring with us siblings!!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...